This guide explains ho to change the video thumbnail size for your WPVS Theme.
- In your Dashboard, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Video Browsing.
- Find the Video thumbnail style section.
- Choose between Landscape (640px by 360px), Portrait (380px by 590px) or Custom Size.
- If you choose Custom Size, make sure to fill in the Custom thumbnail size width and Custom thumbnail size height fields.
- Press the blue Publish button at the top of the settings panel to save your changes.
Note: If the images being uploaded are smaller than your set thumbnail size, they may not be correctly resized. Therefore, always try to upload images that are either larger than or the exact size of your thumbnail settings.
If you need to regenerate your images for a new thumbnail size, you can use a thumbnail regeneration plugin.